Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Enemy of My Enemy|
|Previous level||Loose Ends|
|Next level||Just Like Old Times|
|Game||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2|
|Character||John "Soap" MacTavish|
|Team||Task Force 141|
|Place||U.S. Vehicle Disposal Yard 437, 160 miles SW of Kandahar, Eastern Afghanistan|
|Date||Day 6 (August 15th), 2016 - 16:03:35|
|Objective||Get to the rally point.|
Get in the jeep.
Get on board Nikolai's plane.
|Enemies||Shadow Company, Inner Circle|
|Multiplayer map||Scrapyard, Trailer Park|
|Special Ops||Snatch and Grab|
- "Escape from General Shepherd's trap in the boneyard."
- — Description
- John "Soap" MacTavish (playable)
- Gary "Roach" Sanderson (mentioned only in the cutscene)
- Simon "Ghost" Riley (mentioned only in the cutscene)
- John Price
- Rook (K.I.A.)
- Vladimir Makarov (cutscene and heard)
- Shepherd (cutscene and mentioned)
- Imran Zakhaev (mentioned only)
The player starts out as Captain John "Soap" MacTavish. The objective is to escape the aircraft and the "boneyard" trap set by General Shepherd and make it to Nikolai's airplane. This level is a three-way fight, as Makarov's men fight Shadow Company, who will also target the player if he/she picks sides, as the two armies will take each other down if the player leaves them to it. At certain points, however, the player will be forced to engage them. While running, Captain Price contacts Makarov on an open radio channel and convinces him to give him Shepherd's location, hence the name of the level. Soap reaches a Task Force 141 car, with Captain Price already on board. Soon, the driver, Rook, gets shot and Soap is forced to drive the car while under heavy fire. At the end of the level, Soap and Price manage to drive into the back of Nikolai's plane, with the coordinates to General Shepherd's secret base.
|Found in level|
These weapons can be found with and without attachments.
- Item No. 39: (1/2 Intel) From the starting point, turn west and enter the cockpit of a junkyard plane (C-130).
- Item No. 40: (2/2 Intel) Inside the only cockpit on top of hill (C-130), after the two black SUV's cross your path and approx. 88m before the jeep.
- Main article: The Enemy of My Enemy/Transcript
- Out of the Frying Pan... (15 / Bronze Trophy ) - Obtained by beating "The Enemy of My Enemy" on any difficulty.
- Queen takes Rook (25 / Silver Trophy ) - Obtained by beating "Loose Ends", and "The Enemy of My Enemy" on Veteran.
- The Little Birds on this level appear to be much weaker than other helicopters; they can easily be shot down with almost anything. If looked at closely, when a Little Bird starts to go down the pilots disappear.
- If the player hits the sprint button, the character will still have the running animation but stays stationary in the jeep.
- If the player leaves the jeep to drive itself and does not touch the steering wheel, the enemy cars will ram the player into the C-130 meaning the player doesn't have to do anything on the driving section.
- The player can find Akimbo TMP's with Red Dot Sights on this level.
- If the player kills all the enemies by the Inner Circle controlled BTRs while the BTR is firing at a Shadow Company helicopter, it is possible to run around the BTR without either the BTR or the helicopter even trying to kill the player.
- It is possible, though extremely rare, to find a SPAS-12, Striker or Dragunov with Woodland Camouflage on this map.
- It is possible to get an enemy jeep into the C-130 at the end by ramming it forward into the plane. However, after a few seconds it will disappear.
- In the Spanish version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 the line "Soap! Rook is down!" is mistranslated as "¡Soap! ¡El novato ha caído!" (Soap! The rookie is down!).
- When the player gets in the Jeep, their ammo is automatically refilled. Their field of view is also increased.