|Game||Call of Duty: Black Ops (Nintendo DS)|
|Character||Michael Shaw and Yuri Raslov|
|Weapons||Makarov and Mk 2 Grenade|
|Objective||Survive for long as possible against limitless wave of Zombies|
- "An abandoned research Facility has been overrun by Zombies. Unlock its secrets to survive."
- — Single player description
First Room (Starting Room)Edit
In here, the M14 can be found for 1800 points and the M1891/59 for 300 points, but it is recommended that the player use the Throwing Knife because the zombies in the first round are still weak. There are a total of five windows in this room and each one with a barricade. There is an obstacle (a couch) blocking the path, which can be removed for 5000 points. Removing the couch will give the player access to the second floor.
This room contains a Mystery Locker (DS version of the Mystery Box) which can be purchased for 950 points and a M16 that can be purchased for 2500 Points and also a Remington 870 for 1200 points. There is also a door which leads to the downstairs which costs 10000 points. A good camping spot on this floor is in the small room with the M16. In a two-player match, one man watches the window, and the other watches the entrance. There are a total of 5 barricades in this area.
Downstairs (Final Room)Edit
In this room the player can find the PPSh-41 for 5000 points, a XM22 for 4000 points, a M97 Grenade Launcher for 3500 points, and finally a M16 with a Grenade Launcher is available for 7500 points. Grenades are also available for purchase. In this room, however, there are only four barricades, compared to five in the other rooms.
- Although it is hinted at being an abandoned medical facility, it seems to resemble more of a prison.
- In the Second Foor, the Group 935 symbol can be seen on the monitors.
- On the second floor on the wall it says "The end is near" and under it shows a Hellhound paw print.
- Pieces of this map can be seen at the end of the campaign mission "On The Run".
- The third room on this map only has 4 barricades, compared to 5 in the other rooms and maps.
- In the final room, it seems as if someone broke into the air ducts and escaped.