|Game||Call of Duty: Black Ops (Nintendo DS)|
|Character||Michael Shaw and Yuri Raslov|
|Weapons||Makarov and Mk 2 Grenade|
|Objective||Survive for long as possible against limitless wave of Zombies|
- "Zombies advance on these jungle ruins. Something lurks in darkness."
- — Solo description
As always, there is an M14 for 1800 points and a M1891/59 for 300 points. There are five windows, each blocked by metal barricades. A small staircase leads to the door that can be opened for 5000 points. At the dock in front of the Temple, zombies will surface from the water.
Inside the TempleEdit
This room contains the Mystery Locker (DS version of the Mystery Box) which can be purchased for 950 points, the M16 that can be purchased for 2500 Points, and the Remington 870 for 1200 points. There is also a door which leads to the Forbidden Room which costs 10000 points. There is also a hallway were the M16 may be purchased through the wall.
In this room the player can find the PPSh-41 for 5000 points and an M16 with a Grenade Launcher is also available for 7500 points. Grenades are also available for purchase. The M79 Grenade Launcher and XM22 can be purchased from the two pillars on the bottom level of the Forbidden Room.
- The Zombies on this map have rifles impaled through their bodies.
- The Zombies are missing skin from their nose to the bottom of their mouth.
- Their hats are black instead of green compared to the Viet Cong soldiers' and do not have the star.
- Pieces of this map can be seen in Welcome to the Jungle.
|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"