|Thermal Imaging TV Operator|
Thermal Imaging TV Operator's view
|Appears in||Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare|
|Affiliations||United States Air Force|
25mm Gatling gun
40mm Bofors cannon
The Thermal Imaging TV Operator is assigned to protect Captain Price's SAS team from Ultranationalist forces as they exfiltrate. He is only played in the campaign mission "Death From Above". He cannot be physically seen, however, he can be heard throughout the mission.
Notable Quotes Edit
- "Hot Damn! / Wooh! / Whoahhh! / Kaboom"
- — After having achieved a direct hit with either 40mm or 105mm cannons
- "Ha ha! I bet that guy's pissed. That's a nice truck!"
- — After Price's squad has stolen two civilian trucks for transport
- "Whoa! Someone just fired an RPG!"
- — After Price's vehicle convoy has been ambushed and fired upon
- "Holy shit, must've been a full tank of gas."
- — After having blown up an enemy vehicle
- — After killing 5 or more foot soldiers with a 105mm
- It is possible for him to use weapons from the ground by noclipping on the PC.
- He is the only playable character from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to speak while being used by the player.
- He is also the second playable character in the Call of Duty series to speak during gameplay, the first being "Stretch" Roger from Call of Duty 2: Big Red One.