Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Game||Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare|
|Team||Sentinel Task Force with United States Army|
|Place||New Baghdad, Baghdad Governorate, Iraq|
|Date||January 8, 2061 - 1000 HRS|
|Objective||Reach New Baghdad |
Destroy the MD Turrets (3x)
Regroup with Sentinel
Destroy the AST Units (3x)
Destroy the Tank with the Stinger (Objective Failed)
|Multiplayer map||Atlas Gorge|
- "As the U.S. strikes against the Atlas headquarters in New Baghdad, Iraq, your team must fly into the city and attempt to capture Jonathan Irons."
- — Level Description
"Throttle" is the thirteenth mission in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Following the attack in San Francisco and the Sentinel's success in saving the US Third Fleet., the U.S Army and Sentinel Task Force plan to launch a massive attack on New Baghdad, Iraq in an attempt to capture Jonathan Irons.
In Iraq, the Sentinels prepare a massive force for a strike on the Atlas HQ. Kingpin gives Cormack instructions for Irons' capture, with Gideon and Mitchell present to affirm. As the group (Gideon, Mitchell and Knox) flies towards the city in fighter jets, they are hassled by dozens of Atlas drones as well as AA platforms. After a brief fight through a canyon, the Sentinels crash land in the heart of New Baghdad. Mitchell destroys three MD Turrets and three ASTs, allowing the group to advance further into the main building of the HQ. As Knox guides Mitchell towards a pair of Stingers, the two prepare to destroy the obstructing Titans until several drones deploy and distribute Manticore in the area, killing Knox and distracting the Sentinels.
Gideon, Mitchell, and Ilona are incapacitated by Atlas troops and sent to a prison camp as Irons taunts them through video feed. The trio are then taken to an Atlas Prison Camp where they meet up with a captured Cormack.
- Jack Mitchell (playable, P.O.W.)
- Ilona (P.O.W.)
- Cormack (P.O.W.)
- Gideon (P.O.W.)
- Knox (K.I.A.)
- Jonathan Irons
- Kingpin (cutscene and heard only)
Exo Type - AssaultEdit
|Found in level|
- Main article: Throttle/Transcript
- Flying Ace (Maverick on XBOX 360) (10 / Bronze Trophy ) - Shoot down 10 enemies with machine guns in "Throttle."
- Manticore Unleashed (30 / Bronze Trophy ) - Complete "Throttle."
- When you crash and a gunfight begins, move forward and jump onto the raised terrace with glass railings. Move past the green containers to a large black wall. To the right of the wall, past an advertisement sign, is a bench with your intel.
- Entering a large area with turrets and a white overpass snaking to the left, head down the street to the right instead. Cross the street and go upstairs to reach a modular tent. Don’t go into the tent, just go up the stairs, then look up. There’s a grapple point on the white building with planters built into different levels. Zip up to that grapple point, then look up and right. Climb up once, then a second and third time to find the intel.
- Near the end of the level you’ll need to kill a heavy soldier in a mech suit then collect an anti-air missile launcher. Don’t collect the weapon, instead head a little bit further own the sky-walk and look on the benches to the left. It’s about in the center of the bridge.
- Several pictures of workers working at the dam seen in this level appear in a building in "Traffic".