Thunder Two-One. Note that there is no pilot
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2|
- "Thunder Two-One, I've popped red smoke in the treeline. Stand by to engage on my mark!"
- — Ghost to Thunder Two-One in the level "Loose Ends"
Thunder Two-One appears in the level "Loose Ends", and is called by Ghost to eliminate pursuing Ultranationalists in the treeline. Ironically, it protected Ghost and Roach from the Ultranationalists just long enough for them to be betrayed and killed by Shepherd.
- Rarely, Thunder Two-One can be shot down by an RPG-7 on Veteran difficulty.
- This is one of three Little Birds in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 that provide air support, one being Dagger-Two-Two in "Of Their Own Accord", and the other being the Little Bird that provides air support via machine guns in "The Gulag".
- Thunder Two-One is the only Shadow Company member apart from General Shepherd himself to help the player, as the others just defend Shepherd and prep the landing, and in the other levels they are against the player.