- "Full-auto energy weapon. Delivers high damage with strong recoil."
- — In-game description.
Level 38 (MP)
100+100 (SP & MP)
100+400 (SP & MP)
When all side missions are completed, the Titan unlocks the Overcharge upgrade, which hotwires it to fire faster and more lethal rounds after a short charge-up time. It is one of the LMGs along with the R.A.W. used by the Settlement Defense Front. The UNSA also uses the Titan during Operation Blood Storm.
- Weapon Type - Light Machine
- Bullet Type - Energy
- Special Features - None
The March 10th, 2017 patch increased the fire rate and the range of the Titan, allowing for a bolstered long-range use of the Titan.
- Reflex - Unlocked at weapon level 1.
- Scout Hybrid - Unlocked at weapon level 4.
- Trojan - Unlocked at weapon level 6.
- VMC - Unlocked at weapon level 8.
- ELO - Unlocked at weapon level 11.
- Thermal - Unlocked at weapon level 14.
- Foregrip - Unlocked at weapon level 2.
- Quickdraw - Unlocked at weapon level 3.
- Particle Amp - Unlocked at weapon level 5.
- Suppressor - Unlocked at weapon level 7.
- Stock - Unlocked at weapon level 9.
- Fusion Mag - Unlocked at weapon level 10.
- Ram Servo - Unlocked at weapon level 12.
- Laser Sight - Unlocked at weapon level 13.
- Faraday Slug - Unlocked at weapon level 15.
|Name||Rarity||Gun Perks||Cost (Salvage)||Notes|
|Slay Guide||Rare||Sensor, Sharpshooter||N/A||Unlocked on Day 8 of the 12 Days of Winter event.|
The Titan is available from the Magic Wheel for 950 points. It is available for customization at level 18.
- The Titan has an integrated sensor that is unusable.