|Magazine Size||3 rounds (flechette)|
10 rounds (buckshot)
|Unlocked||Completing Pyrrhic Victory|
|Starting Ammunition||3+15 (flechette)|
|Maximum Ammunition||3+15 (flechette)|
|Reload Time||2.9 seconds|
|Rate of Fire||600 RPM per burst and overall (both flechette and buckshot)|
|Fire Mode||3-round burst (flechette)|
2-round burst (buckshot)
|Used by||Section, Harper, Salazar|
- "Multi-shot explosive flechette launcher. Press ( / D-pad / ) to toggle double-burst shotgun fire."
- — Create-A-Class Description.
The Titus-6 is a bullpup Special weapon available for use in the campaign mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops II. It fires three rounds of high explosive flechette projectiles that stick onto surfaces before exploding; it must be reloaded every time it is fired, as each magazine only contains a single three round burst.
Switching modes folds down the weapon's sight, disabling ADS, and allows it to instead be used as a shotgun. The shotgun works with a two-round burst with a ten-round magazine, and is highly effective against regular infantry in close quarters.
- The full name for the gun in the HUD changes depending on the selected fire mode; normally it is "Titus-6 Explosive Flechette," but with the shotgun mode selected it becomes "Titus-6 Buckshot".
- The spread of the Flechette is higher when aiming down the sights. Due to this, the sights on the Titus-6 are virtually useless in some cases.
- Harper's and Salazar's Explosive Flechette fire in a straight trajectory, unlike the player's, which spreads out in an arc.