6 shells (9 w/ Extended Mag)
- "Semi-auto shotgun that offers a consistent damage output."
- — Description
The Toggle Action boasts similar damage stats to the 205 Brecci and the Reaver from previous games. Its low damage per shot and decently high fire rate allow for consistent damage output, but in most cases it won't net a one-shot kill outside of hardcore game modes. It is best used with extended mags and advanced rifling, due to its low magazine size and bad damage range, respectively.
In the November 9th, 2017 update, the Toggle Action was buffed with increased damage at extremely close range.
- Reflex Sight (unlocked at weapon level 2)
- Quickdraw (unlocked at weapon level 3)
- Steady Aim (unlocked at weapon level 4)
- Extended Mag (unlocked at weapon level 5)
- Advanced Rifling (unlocked at weapon level 6)
- Rapid Fire (unlocked at weapon level 7)
- Incendiary Rounds (unlocked at division level 1)