|Games of appearance||Call of Duty: Black Ops II|
|Maps of appearance||Green Run (in TranZit and Town Survival and Grief)|
- "Rest in pieces, down for the count. No revival, you're bleedin' out. Your epitaph says you died a wealthy man, but you can have it all come back and seal the master plan with Tombstone! It's Tombstone! It's Tombstone! It's Tombstone! Health is drainin' you're on the ropes. Death is waitin', don't lose your hopes. Your will and testament ain't making that much sense, you're listed as the only heir to whom you may bequest. It's Tombstone! It's Tombstone! It's Tombstone! It's Tombstone! *Tombstone*"
- — The Tombstone Soda jingle.
However, if a player has Tombstone Soda is downed, once being revived by a teammate, all of the perks including Tombstone Soda itself, will disappear, only the weapons remain available.
In TranZit, it is located inside the power plant after the power is turned on.
- Tombstone Soda is the only Perk-a-Cola so far with an icon that doesn't have shape of a shield, but instead an inverted shield that resembles the shape of a tombstone.
- The Tombstone dropped by the player reads, "In memory of Serozh Sarkisyan, Born July 2 1888, Died June 5 1909, Aged 20 YRS 11 MO"
- This is the second Perk-a-Cola which takes effect when the player is down, the first being the solo-version of Quick Revive, the third being Who's Who.
- More than 4 perks can be obtained with Tombstone by buying it, getting downed, and then buying more perks before grabbing the power-up which will give back the perks obtained before being downed.
- This is the first Perk-a-Cola to spawn a power-up.
- Oddly, the Tombstone does not return Semtex after one retrieves their drop.
- If the player buys Tombstone in TranZit and falls to the lava pit in the Power Station, Richtofen will laugh at the player like if the Mystery Box had moved location.
- If playing co-op online and everyone apart from a single player leaves, that single player, despite now playing by solo rules, will be able to buy Tombstone Soda. Doing so is a waste though as Quick Revive will cause the power-up to vanish upon the auto-revival and dying any other way ends the game.
- The machine appears to have an incomplete paint job.
- Tombstone Soda, Mule Kick and Electric Cherry are the only perks that the beverage colour is different to the icon colour.
- If one attempts to perform the Tombstone multi-perk glitch one must purchase the perk again to acquire all of the available perks.
- Tombstone is only featured on Green Run, TranZit and Town.
- After the player respawns and waits too long, the power-up will disappear, resulting in the loss of the player's loadout.
- If an EMP Grenade is thrown at the perk machine, the player will be unable to get the Tombstone drop.
- When you pick up your tombstone, and you had an empty gun(s), the magazine(s) will be refilled.
Dance On My Grave - In Green Run, acquire your Tombstone