- "Sliding is so hot right now!"
- — Trail Blazers candy machine text.
|Games of appearance||Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare|
|Maps of appearance||Zombies in Spaceland|
Trail Blazers is a Candy Perk in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in Zombies mode. When the player slides, they will ignite the floor behind them in flames, potentially killing zombies that walk through them.
- Zombies in Spaceland - Found behind the Astrocade on the catwalk that connects the Astrocade to the Polar Peak areas of the map, directly underneath the Roller Coaster, near a Magic Wheel spawn.
Trail Blazers appears as a small yellow and orange vending machine. Trail Blazers candy can be seen in the window to the machine. There is a very distinct bright orange and yellow insignia on the top of the machine resembling a sliding player with a trail of flames behind them. The name of the perk is shown in large, white letters underneath the sliding player insignia. Underneath the name of the machine is a small part of the machine with a paint job similar to fire and flames. There is a coin inserting compartment to the right side of the machine.
- The phrase "Adiós, enemigos" as mentioned in the jingle is Spanish for "Goodbye, enemies".
- The colours employed on the Trail Blazers candy machine represent those of hot colours often associated with fire.
- Despite selling the same product, the machine's slots have two different values - $3.50 and $4.50.
- According to the box, a box of Trail Blazers weighs 6 ounces or 170 grams.
- Trail Blazers are fat free and artificially flavoured.
- The name of the perk is a reference to the word "Trailblazer", meaning "Someone who tries new things".
- The name also refers to perk's effect of the fire sliding effect caused by a sliding player.
- The insignia of the sliding player with the trail of fire refer to the perk's effect of the fire sliding effect caused by a sliding player.
- Amongst the area around the machine, there are empty boxes of Trail Blazers.
- The boxes have text on them saying "Hot Stepping", "Leave A Fire Trail Behind You!", "Fat Free Fire Footed Candy" and a box design involving fire. There are also pictures of sliding characters on fire amongst the box.
- Upon the back of the box there is a barcode, serial number, nutrition information and an ingredients list. The barcode number is 8161715131019. This is a reference to the popular 1980s song Tommy Tutone - Jenny, better known as 867-5309, which is what number is created after removing all the ones from the barcode (8161715131019).
- The ingredients are:
- The serial number of a box of Trail Blazers is BW1983NS
- The nutritional information on a box of Trail Blazers reads as the following;
- Serving Size: 20 pieces (40g)
- Servings Per Container: about 4
- Calories: 145
- Calories From Fat: 0
- Okay Why Are: 0%
- You Reading
- This Thing
- Seriously: 1000%
- How Did You
- Get Close Enough: 69g
- To This Texture
- To Read It
- Without Getting eaten by Zombies, Yelled at by your Team-mates, or just bored
- Go Outside and Play for a bit. Life is too short to spend reading Textures.