Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Strike Package Reward|
The Trinity Rocket is an Assault Strike Chain reward in multiplayer. It is obtainable at a 7 point streak or 6 with the Hardline perk. It allows the player to control a missile fired from above, similar to the Predator Missile and Hellstorm Missile, with two smart drone projectiles that can be fired at different targets before being able to boost the missile itself to the ground. The smart projectiles will track the nearest enemy it is fired at. The rocket also has a larger blast radius when a smart projectile isn't fired.
- "A remote-controlled missile system with controllable thrust."
- — In-game description
The Trinity Rocket appears in Extinction as a strike package.
- A remote-controlled missile system with controllable thrust.
- +1 (Cost: 1): Improved targeting outlines the enemies.
- +2 (Cost: 1): Fire a smart drone projectile while controlling the Trinity Missile.
- +3 (Cost: 2): Fire two high velocity smart drone projectiles.
- +4 (Cost: 3): Fire four high velocity smart drone projectiles.
- It fires a total of 3 rockets, hence the name "Trinity".
- In the multiplayer, calling in a Trinity Rocket just after calling in a Battle Hind makes it likely for the rocket to hit and destroy the Hind.