|Strike Package Reward|
Call of Duty: GhostsEdit
- "A remote-controlled missile system with controllable thrust."
- — In-game description
The Trinity Rocket is an Assault Strike Chain reward in multiplayer. It is obtainable at a 7 point streak or 6 with the Hardline perk. It allows the player to control a missile fired from above, similar to the Predator Missile and Hellstorm Missile, with two smart drone projectiles that can be fired at different targets before being able to boost the missile itself to the ground. The smart projectiles will track the nearest enemy it is fired at. The rocket also has a larger blast radius when a smart projectile isn't fired.
The Trinity Rocket appears in Extinction as a strike package.
- A remote-controlled missile system with controllable thrust.
- +1 (Cost: 1): Improved targeting outlines the enemies.
- +2 (Cost: 1): Fire a smart drone projectile while controlling the Trinity Missile.
- +3 (Cost: 2): Fire two high velocity smart drone projectiles.
- +4 (Cost: 3): Fire four high velocity smart drone projectiles.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Edit
- "A large orbital cruise missile with boost capabilities that houses two additional projectiles."
- — Scorestreak description.
The Trinity Rocket returns in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. It is unlocked at level 46 and is virtually unchanged from Call of Duty: Ghosts, apart from a different HUD. It is unlocked once the player earns a streak of 750 points.
- It fires a total of 3 rockets, hence the name "Trinity".
Call of Duty: Ghosts Edit
- In the multiplayer, calling in a Trinity Rocket just after calling in a Battle Hind makes it likely for the rocket to hit and destroy the Hind.