The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (commonly known as the United Kingdom, the U.K., or Britain) is a sovereign state located off the northwestern coast of continental Europe. The United Kingdom has appeared in all Call of Duty games so far, with the exception of the home console (excluding the PS2) release of Call of Duty: World at War. The UK flag is also seen in Call of Duty: Heroes as a decorative item.
Multiplayer Maps set in the United KingdomEdit
- Killhouse - Credenhill, England (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)
- Underground - London, England (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)
- Aground - Orkney, Scotland (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)
- Encore - London, England (Call of Duty: Black Ops II)
- Stonehaven - Serozh Castle, Scotland (Call of Duty: Ghosts)