2. July 2010 - December 2011
3. January 2012 - June 2012
4. July 2012 -
This page is the place to nominate new Users of the Month, as well as a list of users who have won it.
Rules of Nomination
- User must have made a significant contribution to the wiki within the month, such as adding lots of new content.
- User must not have been blocked or banned from chat within the last two months.
- User should be mature and responsible in their interactions with other users.
- Users cannot nominate themselves for this position.
- If a user has majorly breached a policy within the month of their nomination, their nomination will be marked as invalid. It is up to an administrator to decide if the policy breach is serious enough to warrant such action.
- The user who has already won the award must have not won within the last four months.
User of the Month elections are to be conducted as follows:
- Nominator will make the nomination as detailed above.
- There are two positions to vote for: someone who has not won the award yet, and someone who has.
- Users cannot vote oppose (however, comments about nominee's suitability for the award, positive or negative, can be made).
- Votes will be cast below the nominated of the user's choice.
- Comments are optional
- Use numbered lists.
- Sign your posts.
- Do not vote for more than one user in one section, and consider your vote carefully. If you wish to change your vote, you can
strikethroughyour current vote and make a new vote.
You can see an ideal example of the nominations here.
List of users who have won
- Chiafriend12 (September 2007)
- Pw3djoe (October 2007)
- Kirkburn (November 2007)
- Pvt. Schilling (December 2007 - Early January 2008)
- Sgt Kelly (Late January - March 2008)
- Bonesbrigade (April 2008)
- Smiling Jack (May 2008)
- Rs4life07 (June 2008)
- Chiafriend12 (July 2008)
- Darkman 4 (August 2008 - October 2008)
- Creepydude (November 2008)
- Azncutthroat (December 2008 - January 2009)
- I Ross I (February 2009)
- Joeyaa (March 2009)
- ERyan (April 2009)
- PhantBat (May 2009)
- Bovell (June 2009)
- Imrlybord7 (July 2009)
- Cod1 (August 2009)
- Akyoyo (September 2009)
- WouldYouKindly (October 2009)
- SaintofLosAngelesXD(m) (November 2009)
- Callofduty4 (December 2009)
- Poketape (January 2010)
- Maj.Gage (February 2010)
- Doc.Richtofen (March 2010)
- EightOhEight (April 2010)
- Griever0311 (May 2010)
- Scottie theNerd (June 2010)
- WHISKEY35 (July 2010)
- Cpl. Dunn (August 2010)
- Nogert (September 2010 - October 2010)
- Duncan Yum (November 2010)
- Azuris (December 2010)
- Sp3ctr3 130 Ki11er (January 2011)
- Conqueror of all Zombies (February 2011)
- Jako7286 (March 2011)
- Smuff (April 2011)
- Joseph Tan (May 2011)
- N7 (June 2011)
- Carbonite 0 (July 2011)
- Drkdragonz66 (August 2011)
- Sactage (September 2011)
- Crazy sam10 (October 2011)
- Eltomo85 (November 2011)
- Thumps4DaZomb (December 2011)
- JPanzerj (January 2012)
- SXe Fiend (February 2012)
- KATANAGOD (March 2012)
- MLGisNot4Me (April 2012)
- Madnessfan34537 (May 2012)
- Argorrath (June 2012)
- Just a cone and Cpl.Bohater (July 2012)
- DarkMetroid567 (August 2012)
- Damac1214 (September 2012)
- Shadowking58 (October 2012)
- XDEATHMAN4aP90x (November 2012)
- ParagonX7 (December 2012)
- The Antibrony (January 2013)
- Delije Sever 1989 (February 2013)
- AugFC and Zombie dropper (March 2013)
To nominate a user, list their username and give a somewhat detailed description of why you feel that said user deserves to be the User of the Month. There are only supporting votes, and each month voters can only support one user per voting section. Users who are up for nomination cannot vote for themselves. If a user wishes to change their vote, they must
strikethrough their current vote before adding their support to the other nominee in the same section. Nominations can only be added from the 19th to the 23rd of the month. Any nominations added outside of this period will be invalidated. In the event that there are no nominations by the 23rd, the nomination period will be extended until there is one. Voting ends on the first of the next month. The nominee with the most votes will be declared the User of the Month for the month that just ended. Please note that users should only be nominated for what they have done within the past month. Just because a user is valuable to the wiki and has yet to be recognized as a User of the Month does not mean that they deserve to be in the running.
Please be reminded to not use the support/neutral/oppose templates on this page. Instead, keep your vote limited to a number sign (#) point (do not leave a space between votes, so that a fluid list can be kept, easing vote-counting). (Nominators are welcome to copy + paste this reminder at the start of their nomination.)
Please place nominations in this section.
Argo has done quite a lot this month. Mainly aiding with the category project, as well as any other edits that may need doing. He normally isn't seen much due to him maintaining a bot right most of the time, but if we took him off it, the RC would be nothing but green. To see his contribs see here.
- As nominator. 19:40, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- I think Argo is going to have a monopoly on this soon..... PierogiTalk 19:46, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- per all 19:49, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Agreed. feargm 20:21, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- per all Redskin-26 23:31, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Per all Talk page 23:38, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- I have bots always shown in the RC, and I can definitely see why he would deserve to win (even though he lives in a completely different timezone and makes most of his edits when I'm asleep). -- 09:17, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- He did tell me how this organization and whatnot works, and did most of the weapon and whatnot categories... P90Deathman11:22, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Per teh all -- Delija Do GrobaПроблем? 15:20, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
MLG has done a good amount of stuff this month. Just like as Argo, he also helped the cat project, but he also done good all-around editing: undoing/reverting bad/vandal edits, uploading and renaming images.
Comment — Thanks for the honor, but I think Argo deserves it more. --09:17, May 21, 2013 (UTC)