"The measure of the moral worth of a man is his happiness. The better the man, the more happiness. Happiness is the synonym of well-being." - Bruce LeeEdit
Hey guys, I'm Interceptor7 (Reporting For Duty)! I look forward to editing with everyone on the wiki :D
First things firstEdit
- No, I'm not French. I was originally born in the United States.
- I'm a practitioner of Jeet Kune Do, a martial art founded by Bruce Lee.
- If anyone cares, EternalBlaze and I are friends.
- Yes, he practices JKD as well but I can still kick his ass any day.
- He taught me editing skills kudos to him (for once).
- EB and I are like best friends; we have been since childhood.
- Unfortunately, I moved to France.
- What's cool: My eyes are different colors, one is blue and the other is a hazel-greenish.
- I like video games.
- I play on PC, I used to have an Xbox 360 though.
- As you can tell, I like Bruce Lee a lot. Yes, I do; here's a few reasons;
- He's super cool.
- He founded JKD, which is what EB and I practice.
- He knows fitness, etc.
- He's freaking awesome.
- He's not only a great fighter, but he is also very, very, very wise.
- He's a great actor.
- I also have this poster of him in my room, which not only motivates me for martial arts, but for life as well.
And for the recordEdit
- Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris were good friends. I don't even care if Norris was better than Lee (probably wasn't anyways), as long as they didn't hate each other and everyone at least has some respect for Lee, then I'm happy.