A new patch post has been made on callofduty.com, here is the full post:
NOTE: This is for all consoles, I repeat, all consoles (including WII).
We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.
IN PROGRESS Title Update 4 is nearing the end of Phase 2 testing. Going into Phase 3 submissions on 12/6. Patching process: http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=346952
Issues Addressed:*• Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
- • Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types. Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.
- • Addressed issue that prevented the “Load MP by Default” option from saving when other specific option combinations were set.
- • Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
- • Addressed an issue where Flak Jacket Pro would not always protect against ground fires left by Napalm Strikes.
- • Prevention of users losing their killstreak reward when switching classes at the start of a new round in round-based game modes.
- • Addressed an issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain circumstances.
- • Added round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same round start limitations as other explosives.
- • Contracts will now reset when the player Prestiges.
- • Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.
- • Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions.
- • Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances.
- • Additional security measures to enhance detection and banning capabilities.
- • Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
- • Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.
- • Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users – increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.
- • Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
- • Subtle increase in sniper rifle accuracy when scoping in.
- • Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
- • Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.
What do you think? I think its pretty god damn awesome.
Update: Also, there are WII specific updates coming. Here they are.
- New issue - "an error occurred while connecting to the server" – to be fixed in an update ASAP
- Zombie gas clouds sticking around – Fix incoming ASAP
- Disappearing zombies glitch – Fix incoming ASAP
- Variable zoom scope will not stay zoomed in – Fix incoming ASAP
- Sierra button layout for Classic Controllers (CC/CCP) assigns same button for Tactical Grenade as steady button for scoped weapons – Fix incoming ASAP
- Radiation and Grid have been removed from public play temporarily while we fix a reported crash glitch – maps to return to play ASAP
- Some players getting booted from Zombies games at higher levels after experiencing lagging/zombies disappearing – Fix Incoming ASAP