Its been 3,000 years since I made a news article. Hopefully I can remember how to do stuff.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III was shown at Gamescom in Cologne,
Germany; a decent amount of new information was given.
- Treyarch went into details on the competitive scene for CoD, showcasing a pick/ban system similar to what's used in other competitive games.
- A few new weapons were shown, including a even more futuristic M8A1, a charge shot sniper rifle, and a submachine gun that sadly doesn't protect you from getting stabbed in the back.
- Treyarch seems to be finally listening to the PC community. Features such as 4k support, split screen across multiple monitors, and text chat in lobbies seem to be an implication that Activision doesn't want the PC port…
Read more >
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III was shown at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany; a decent amount of new information was given.
If you haven't picked up Advanced Warfare yet, the game is on sale this weekend on Xbox platforms as well as PC. The sale applies to both the base copy of the game as well as the Digital Pro edition, which includes a few extra goodies.
- PC: $39.59 (33% off)
- Xbox 360: $44.99 ($40.19 with Xbox Live Gold)
- Xbox One: $40.19
- PC: $74.99 (25% off)
- Xbox One: $79.99 ($74.99 with Xbox Live Gold)
The regular retail prices of the games are $59.99 for the standard edition and $99.99 for the Digital Pro. The Xbox sale is scheduled to end on Monday, while the Steam sale will end on Sunday.
EDIT: In addition to the sale on Steam, the games Multiplayer can be downloaded and played for free, ending when the game sale does.Read more >
An update for Advanced Warfare was released earlier today, and is currently available on Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles. The update includes bug fixes, weapon rebalances and more.
- Adjusted the center point of some sniper scopes.
- Fixed a rare crash issue when switching profiles for guest users.
- Fixed a rare crash issue when using camos on a weapon.
- Fixed the sound of the SAC3 with the Suppressor Attachment to not play in stereo to all players on the map.
- Various matchmaking and connectivity improvements.
- Fixed issue where announcer’s voice ignores the in-game option to disable it.
- Fixed a rare issue when the Riot Shield would not be selected when changing classes.
- Various adjustments to the Riot Shield; including model popping up at random, mantling …
Read more >
Another official trailer for Advanced Warfare Havoc DLC has been released. This time its about Randall Higgins. Havoc DLC will release on January 27 for XBOX systems.Read more >
The first DLC pack for Advanced Warfare, Havoc, was shown today through an in-depth video. The video shows all four multiplayer maps, the AE4 assault rifle and some gameplay of the upcoming Exo Zombies mode. The pack releases January 27th on Xbox platforms and later on all others.Read more >