Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Today, David Vohnderhaar confirmed that Gun Game will be returning for Call of Duty: Black Ops III, from a Q&A session with EBGames Australia.
The question was asked if a successor to One in the Chamber will return, to which Vahn replied:
Read more >
With Gun Game confirmed, a new game mode will be revealed tomorrow on Friday. Post your ideas below on what it could possibly be (Maybe a Vahn skin-only mode?).
Today, Treyarch has announced that every Friday, on 12pm (Pacific)/3pm (Eastern)/8pm (UK), they will announce new info about Black Ops III. This will continue till its retail release. The first announcement will be about the 9th specialist (wat if vahn?)
The schedule can be seen here:
What are you most exiceted for and hope they announce?Read more >
A little quiet on the CoD front. But that'll be seen later, first the weather.
- New patches for all platforms
- See what you missed at Comic Con
- BO3 won't be supporting cross platform play.
- BO3 will be in the Games Expo at Australia
- Deciding how future implementation for emotes will be.
- How will the WaW group be maintained (cos timetravels).
- How the make the giveaway work for free BO3 Beta codes.
- Idea to change character infoboxes to add more images for different renders/games.
- EVO 2015 is/has continuing/ended and much fun was had for all.
- Some good hype was had for dat EVO tho. srs tho
- We saw Pluto naked and now people wanna make it a planet again.
I do what I want, when I want boi!Read more >
Recently today, a man by the name of ca uploaded a video on dailymotion depicting several new features that will/could be introduced in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. These range from new cosmetics to a couple of new guns: the STG-44 and Blunderbuss. The video link can be seen below:
What do you think of the new things being implemented in AW?Read more >
Released today by Treyarch on Facebook. The Raul Menendez, the main villain of Call of Duty: Black Ops II, will not be making a reappearance for the successor Black Ops III. Sadly this means we don't get a: super cyborg, prophetical speaking, one eyed villain that could've used bees. Treyarch also went into vague detail on how Marshawn Lynch will be in BO3. The image can be seen below:
Looks like us reading on Ulysess for next year ment nothing....BEESRead more >