Just recently, the Call of Duty Endowment corporation announced today that they will be donating $1.1 million for help on charity expansions. These expansions would help veterans with a new funding strategy where grants will be given to areas where potential offices are possible.
Bobby Kotick, Co-Chairmen of CoD Endowment and CEO of Activision stated:
- Since its inception, The Call of Duty Endowment has been focused on providing grants to organizations that have proven to be the most effective and efficient in finding jobs for veterans...
According to CoD Endowment, grants will be provided to:
- Atlanta Georgia-based Hire Heroes USA
- Denver, Colorado-based Veterans Green Jobs
- Lanham, Maryland-based AMVETS
- Huntsville, Alabama-based Still Serving Veterans
- Washington, D.C.-based National Chamber Foundation