Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From the official Call of Duty forums :
Hey Wii gamers,
We are listening to you and continue to work on updates to the game based on your feedback.
You must have a Wii Shop Channel account in order to download certain updates. Visit http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/channelsShop.jsp#access for information on the Wii Shop Channel.
The game will prompt you to download the update when you start Multiplayer once it is available. If you are already running the game at this time, switch to Single Player and restart Multiplayer to get it. The update cannot be downloaded from Zombies, and you will be prompted to switch over to Multiplayer in order to access it.
- • Explosives are not visible through walls when using Hacker perk.
- • Ninja perk is ineffective at times.
- • Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users - increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds
on concrete material types.
- • Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
- • Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning
protection on top of previous updates.
- • Previous Map Spamming – players are currently able to vote for the previously played map an unlimited number of times
- • Incorrect Prestige Emblems appearing at certain levels
- • Sending out text messages to massive groups can cause the game to freeze
- • Demolition – getting a loss registered despite earning a win
- • Some players experiencing crashes when viewing leaderboards with a high number of Allies
- • Stuck in spawn spot in Cracked
- • Voice Chat breaks up at times
- • More reported cases of "unbound" controls
- • Second Chance "invincible glitch"
- • Several fixes that should improve performance/lag for host and client
- • Shorter spawn-in (black screen) times in MP matches
- • Zombie Legs - create-a-crawler