I've noticed, as I'm sure others have as well, that people constantly bitch about the things people use as being "nooby". So, I'd like a little clarification as to what YOU think I should be ALLOWED to use? If using the UMP45 is nooby, which weapon do I have permission to use? Below is a list of all the weapons I've have heard are nooby:
- .44 Magnum - high damage + no recoil
- G18 - with akimbo + steady aim
- M93 Raffica - overpowered
- SPAS-12 - high damage + decent range
- AA-12 - no skill required
- Model 1887 - not so much these days
- RPG-7 - basically a noob-tube with a rocket motor
- AT4 - same as RPG-7, but at least can hit aircraft
- FAMAS - overpowered with stopping power
- SCAR-H - overpowered
- TAR-21 - ridiculous ROF with no recoil and medium damage
- FAL - (yes, I've heard the FAL is nooby as well) overpowered with the Holo Sight
- M16A4 - same as the FAMAS
- ACR - zero recoil
- UMP45 - where to begin? low recoil, high damage, long range
- P90 - high ROF, akimbo + steady aim
- L86 LSW - high damage, low recoil, long range, huge magazine
- AUG HBAR - LMG damage in an assault rifle body
- Barrett .50cal - high damage, semi-auto
- Semtex - overpowered, compared to the Frag
- Throwing Knife - overpowered when hit in the foot, or a limb
- Claymore - basically a free kill when placed properly, no skill needed
- Knife - overpowered, especially with commando/tac knife
So, with all that. That doesn't really leave someone with much room to use anything. unless, if you like the M4, F2000, AK-47, MP5K, Vector, Mini-Uzi, RPD, MG4, M240, Tac Ins, Blast Shield.
Oh, and perks.
- Marathon - somewhat overpowered, knifers use it exclusively
- Scavenger - Killing someone with no ammo remaining will net you ammo, grenades, rockets all at once.
- One Man Army - overpowered with noob tubers
- Stopping Power - has no counter since people complained about Juggernaut until deletion.
- Lightweight - overpowered when used with marathon
- Danger Close - overpowered on explosive-only classes...supposedly
- Commando - overpowered, 5 ft lunge distance
Doesn't leave much. No need to reply to anything, just stating some things I've noticed.