Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I've noticed, as I'm sure others have as well, that people constantly bitch about the things people use as being "nooby". So, I'd like a little clarification as to what YOU think I should be ALLOWED to use? If using the UMP45 is nooby, which weapon do I have permission to use? Below is a list of all the weapons I've have heard are nooby:
- .44 Magnum - high damage + no recoil
- G18 - with akimbo + steady aim
- M93 Raffica - overpowered
- SPAS-12 - high damage + decent range
- AA-12 - no skill required
- Model 1887 - not so much these days
- RPG-7 - basically a noob-tube with a rocket motor
- AT4 - same as RPG-7, but at least can hit aircraft
- FAMAS - overpowered with stopping power
- SCAR-H - overpowered
- TAR-21 - ridiculous ROF with no recoil and medium damage
- FAL - (yes, I've heard the FAL is nooby as well) overpowered with the Holo Sight
- M16A4 - same as the FAMAS
- ACR - zero recoil
- UMP45 - where to begin? low recoil, high damage, long range
- P90 - high ROF, akimbo + steady aim
- L86 LSW - high damage, low recoil, long range, huge magazine
- AUG HBAR - LMG damage in an assault rifle body
- Barrett .50cal - high damage, semi-auto
- Semtex - overpowered, compared to the Frag
- Throwing Knife - overpowered when hit in the foot, or a limb
- Claymore - basically a free kill when placed properly, no skill needed
- Knife - overpowered, especially with commando/tac knife
So, with all that. That doesn't really leave someone with much room to use anything. unless, if you like the M4, F2000, AK-47, MP5K, Vector, Mini-Uzi, RPD, MG4, M240, Tac Ins, Blast Shield.
Oh, and perks.
- Marathon - somewhat overpowered, knifers use it exclusively
- Scavenger - Killing someone with no ammo remaining will net you ammo, grenades, rockets all at once.
- One Man Army - overpowered with noob tubers
- Stopping Power - has no counter since people complained about Juggernaut until deletion.
- Lightweight - overpowered when used with marathon
- Danger Close - overpowered on explosive-only classes...supposedly
- Commando - overpowered, 5 ft lunge distance
Doesn't leave much. No need to reply to anything, just stating some things I've noticed.