Pretty self-explanitory. If you own one, what do you name it (if anything). If you don't, what would you name it?Edit
I'll give some examples of what I mean, just to get the ball rolling:
- I do actually own a GSG5-PK, that I name "Illusion" because that bitch is much heavier than she looks.
- If I owned a Barrett, or any other large-bore rifle;
- "Mjolnir", because it's the Hammer of the Thunder God.
- "Judge", because it hands out punishment, and you wouldn't want to be on the recieving end.
- "Storm", because (like normal storms) the lightning strikes long before you hear the thunder behind it.
- If I owned an AK47;
- "Rattle Can" because it is made with high tolerances in order to prevent jamming, hence it rattles.
- If I had a .50 AE Desert Eagle;
- "Snowflake", just because.
- "Hole Punch", obvious reasons.
Ok, now it's your turn. If you don't name your firearms, that's cool, see if you can still come up with some good ones.