Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello all and welcome to this week's roundup of the news!
Call of Duty
This week was a busy week in CoDland, so a lot to report:
- Nuketown 2025 was looked at and the final Gamestop preorder bonus was revealed
- On account of a disrespectful game texture, Favela has been temporarily removed from Modern Warfare 2
- David Vonderhaar discusses gun balance and the IW engine
- On October 11th, new game footage came out on GTTV
- We blogged about the Zombie Bus Deliveries
- Some new info about singleplayer mechanics, and other mechanics too
- VG247 discusses zombies, a new campaign level, and multiplayer
Call of Duty Wiki
- As you can hopefully see by now, we've rolled out a new, darker, more Black Ops-esque theme, along with a new logo. There may be some very minor issues to be ironed out, but in the grand scheme of things, the theme is complete. We're hoping you like it.
- A gadget will be built to allow users to load the old theme, however this may take a day or two to sort out. Please bear with us.
- We have a lot of discussions going on in the War_Room at the moment. Please stop down and have your say!
That's it for this weeks news, have a good week!