Hello all and welcome to this week's roundup of the news!
Call of DutyEdit
This week was a busy week in CoDland, so a lot to report:
- Nuketown 2025 was looked at and the final Gamestop preorder bonus was revealed
- On account of a disrespectful game texture, Favela has been temporarily removed from Modern Warfare 2
- David Vonderhaar discusses gun balance and the IW engine
- On October 11th, new game footage came out on GTTV
- We blogged about the Zombie Bus Deliveries
- Some new info about singleplayer mechanics, and other mechanics too
- VG247 discusses zombies, a new campaign level, and multiplayer
Call of Duty WikiEdit
- As you can hopefully see by now, we've rolled out a new, darker, more Black Ops-esque theme, along with a new logo. There may be some very minor issues to be ironed out, but in the grand scheme of things, the theme is complete. We're hoping you like it.
- A gadget will be built to allow users to load the old theme, however this may take a day or two to sort out. Please bear with us.
- We have a lot of discussions going on in the War_Room at the moment. Please stop down and have your say!
That's it for this weeks news, have a good week!