Since N7 is MIA I'll have to cover for this week. I hope you don't mind too much ;)
So, here's a breakdown of news this week.
Call of DutyEdit
- Call of Duty XP tickets are now available for purchase. As described in this blog, tickets are $150, and all proceeds are going to the Call of Duty Endowment charity. Tickets are only available to those aged 18 and over.
- The hardened edition of Modern Warfare 3 has been confirmed. A photo of the box was showcased by fourzerotwo over twitter, and details of its contents (besides the game) will be revealed at Call of Duty XP.
- Robert Bowling has announced that he has sent back final reviews and edits of the highly anticipated MW3 Spec Ops trailer to the production team.
Call of Duty WikiEdit
- There is a stickied forum regarding Codferences, a real-time scheduled discussion system which is currently in the final voting process. Any more votes would be much appreciated.
- Other current topics in the War Room include a discussion to randomise certain templates, whether to to reformat infoboxes if there are more than one on a page, and to remove Tips/Tactics sections. All of these, plus the other topics, will greatly benefit from more input.
- Eltomo85 is the wiki's newest administrator, having been promoted after a very successful RfA. Many congratulations to him.
- As many of you should know, a series of horrendous attacks occurred in Oslo and a nearby youth camp on the 22nd. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of those who are affected.
Picture of the weekEdit
Keeping with the tradition, here is this week's Picture of the Week, chosen by the legend himself.