Hello to all, here is a list of all news Call of Duty and wiki-related.
Call of Duty
- Xbox players may be enjoying the Escalation map pack which was released on May 3rd. PS3 players will have access to it come June 3rd, and PC players have been left in the dust, having to wait a whole 2 months until July 3rd, much to their disappointment.
- It has been revealed that a new Call of Duty game by the name of Call of Duty Online will be released at some point, opening up a competition with Battlefield Play4Free.
- It has also been revealed that Modern Warfare 3 will be revealed at some point in the near future. The late reveal of this game may serve as evidence that Modern Warfare 3 will be a delayed release, not being released in the usual November timeframe.
- There is currently a double XP weekend in progress, which was extended to last until Tuesday. Due to the PlayStation Network outage, Playstation users have unfortunately not been able to take advantage of this.
Call of Duty Wiki
- Conqueror of all Zombies has been granted administrator rights. Many congratulations to him!
- N7 currently has a an RfA up, in its second week of deliberation. Make sure to check by and vote if you haven't done so already.
- A large discussion is currently going on about preventing the usage of Pimp My Gun images. Make sure to check it out and become more up-to-date about what's going on with the wiki by checking out more active topics in the War Room.
- Sony's PlayStation Network is still offline, and its return is now overdue. Sony has apologized for what has happened, and they state that there is "no confirmed evidence any credit card or personal information has been misused, and we continue to monitor the situation closely". There is no news as of yet to when PlayStation Network will be back online. It has recently been revealed that Sony is now considering offering a reward for information regarding the hacking, and is insisting its security systems were up-to-date.
That wraps up the news for this week, Smuff should be back in action with another news blog in a week's time.