Greetings Wiki, here's this week's roundup of Call of Duty and Wiki news!
Call of Duty
This week was quite busy with news to do with Call of Duty:
- Somehow all of the MW3 achievements got leaked, revealing a lot about the storyline, and other features (hence watch out for spoilers on the linked blog!)
- Respawn Entertainment, the company made up mainly of and founded by former employees of Infinity Ward are progressing with project ideas, but not much information has been released on the matter.
- Mule kick decided to spread its influence, and is now on every zombies map (bar Dead Ops Arcade) in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- A man decided to attack a kid over Call of Duty, resulting in notable media coverage.
- Those who preorder Modern Warfare 3 on Steam will also obtain a copy of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for free.
Call of Duty Wiki
- Sactage has been promoted to bureaucrat position, many congratulations to him on this achievement! He also obtained the UOTM award, so again congratulations!
- The Community Modern Warfare 2 Event occurred on the 1st October. Besides the inevitable inconvenience of people not being able to make it last-minute, it went well and we're still confident in doing more events like it in the future. I'm pretty sure you guys enjoy playing the game the website we all use is about with each other, I know I do. Many thanks to everyone involved!
- Check out the discussion about banning weapon review blogs.
- There is a discussion about leaving the process of desysoping administrators to administrators only.
Rage comic/PSA from not_giggle:
Well that wraps up this week's news, I'm not sure who'll be doing news next week, but until next time, Callofduty4 out.