- A set of co-ordinates which lead to Roosevelt Avenue, Caracas, Venezuela
- A poster saying "Día de la Federación el 15 de junio", translating to "Federation Day on June 15th". Federation Day is a public holiday in Venezuela that takes place on February 20th.
- A censored extract with only "183.84" uncensored. 183.84 is the relative atomic mass of tungsten. Tungsten is a material that is associated with the half-fiction, half-nonfiction warfare known as kinetic bombardment.
- A postcard with the words “Great line – move to later. some play – S. Gaghan”. Suggesting that the writer for the game could be Acadamy Award Winner Stephen Gaghan.
- A set of co-ordinates which lead to a location in the South Atlantic Ocean
- A "Interstate 405" sign. This is a interstate in California, Oregon and Washington
So, what do you think these mean? Share your thoughts in the comments below, and remember to watch Ghosts live at the Xbox reveal event on Tuesday!