The reveal trailer for Zombies mode in Call of Duty: WWII has been released. Here's the videos description:
- "Sledgehammer Games delivers an original and terrifying new co-op survival experience in Call of Duty®: WWII Nazi Zombies. Players will embark on a chilling and mysterious journey through a snowy Bavarian village in Mittelburg, Germany, as they attempt to recover priceless works of art stolen by the Axis powers in World War II. This village holds a shadowy secret key to an unimaginable and monstrous power. Nothing is as it seems in this zombies horror, as a dark and sinister plot unfolds to unleash an invincible Nazi army of the dead."
- — Video Description
Aditionally, the Comic-Con panel revealed further details about the mode. Credit to Charlie Intel for summing up everything:
- Official name of map not being announced today.
- Perks and Mystery Box will return.
- WWII Zombies is not connected to any other Call of Duty Zombies game.
- “Hardest easter egg hunt you’ve ever been on.” Marie and Klaus’s father was toy-maker. Lots of traps and more.
- The back story for the mode is based on a real story of finding stolen art during World War II. Men and women risked their lives to save works of art.
- Marie Fisher became a spy for the US. Ended up having to look for her brother Klaus. Their father was a weapons maker.
- The Doctor created the devil’s himself.
- Each character has a rich backstory to how they got in their situation.
- Players will embark on a chilling, dark and mysterious journey through Mittelburg, a snowy Bavarian village in Germany, as they attempt to recover priceless works of art stolen by the Axis powers in World War II. This village holds a secret key to an unimaginable and monstrous power, so visitors must be on their toes and beware of the twisted and occult horrors that guard these treasures.
- Jefferson Potts (played by Ving Rhames) – Strong, assured, and educated, Jefferson has both the military and academic prowess the MFAA need.
- Olivia Durant (played by Elodie Yung) – A former art historian of the Musée du Louvre, and weapons expert, she is an extremely savvy and capable member of the team.
- Drostan Hynd (played by David Tennant) – A former art thief, this brash and rough character was given a choice: go to jail, or help reclaim stolen art.
- Marie Fischer (played by Katheryn Winnick) – A brilliant engineer and tactician, Marie attempts to help salvage stolen treasures and rescue her brother, Klaus.