Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Underground Return (Perk-a-ColaEdit
"A tortured land, where one man stands. But if he dies, you can see him cry. 'cos he'll loose his perks and he'll loose his guns, It stops the whole game from being fun, So when he spawns he'll run and run. As he runs it starts to become lame, It takes the fun out of the game. He has to buy a decent gun from random, all this time he's left himself stranded, but then he runs to buy his perks. He's lost his money and gone bezzurk! But if he had Underground Return, He'll be back from the dead and the zombies will burn. As he spawns with a gun with underground return..."
-- Jingle of the Underground Return
Underground return (UR)is an entirely fake perk-a-cola created by Cheatseaker (me). The perk is made on google sketchup, not modding tools so it cannot be used in any game, it can only used for creating models and maps on google sketchup. The perk basisally allows the player to respawn with thier gun and keep their perks.
Details and EffectsEdit
- Name: Underground Return
- Price: 4000
- Effect: Upon being revived the player will have all their perks (exept UN) restored. This means UN can only be used once before it is lost, the player will then have to spend another 4000 points if they want to re-buy it.
- Effect: If the player goes down and then dies, the player will not respawn with their perks but instead they will respawn with which ever gun they used last before they went down.
- Effect: Player bleedout time is 1.5x longer
Tank Dempsey - "Our econemy would be screwed if everything was this price"
Nikolia Belsinki - "How the hell am I supposed to drink paper!?"
Takeo Masaki - "A small price to pay for the honourable"
Doctor Richtofen - "Hmmm. This ticket would be helpful if there was a train"
- The perk machine resembles a ticket booth.
- As it resembles a ticket booth, the player pulls out a ticket rather than drinking from a bottle.
- The machine is silver however the logo and HUD icon is pink.
- Its name reffers to a London underground return ticket.
- The name Underground Return also means, returning from the dead as in dead bodies are burried underground.
- The logo is two guns infront a gravestone, symbolising coming back to life.