Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
let me begin by saying the multiplayer of Call of Duty: Black Ops is broken. Over the past few weeks of playing the game, some of my encounters have sculpted my frustration and disappointment into outright hatred for the game. Here is a list of things I think contribute to my unenjoyable online experience:
- Treyarch tried to combat camping by making killstreaks not stack. For example, a player can't obtain a Napalm Strike from a double RC-XD kill. However, this change is counter intuitive. Players now have to rely entirely on gun skill to obtain higher killstreaks. When a player doesn't feel confident that their hard-earned killstreak reward can aid in getting a better one, he cowers in the corner (typically with a suppressed…
Read more >
I thought I'd make a list of what I want to see in the next Call of Duty game.
Engine-wise, the game performs just like the previous installments. Gameplay-wise, some major changes need to be made to keep the game fresh. The following is a list of additions, removals, and tweaks from my standpoint if I could make the next CoD game.
I'd like to see the return of the game modes, currency, viewable statistics, leaderboards, and customizable playercards from Call of Duty: Black Ops. With the currency system, some things should probably be priced a little differently. I would love the addition of a or similarly-priced stat reset which fully resets all kills, deaths, wins, losses, but not challenges, contracts, purchased items or rank. I woul…
Read more >
Hello, everyone. Don't get me wrong, Black Ops, is a good game, but having played through the campaign, I was astounded by the amount of historical inaccuracies and physical impossibilities. I took the time to compile a list for you guys. The list is in order of appearance in the campaign.
- The Bay of Pigs invasion occurred in 1961; the M16A1 rifle was not put into action until '63.
- Likewise, the M203 grenade launcher was not developed until the late 1960's.
- The getaway car has a five-speed transmission, not seen in the 60's, Cuba or otherwise.
- The bar music is "Quimbara" by Celia Cruz, from 1974. -- found on the wiki :)
- Minigun? Model 1887? Not just no....
- Gordon Freeman wasn't born yet! lol
- The MP…
Now, you can make test emblems on the internet! Click the link to get to the online callsign editor. 
- Note: Emblems made there can not be transferred to your LIVE/PSN profile.
Have fun! CoD addict - 04:25, December 15, 2010 (UTC)Read more >
In case you haven't noticed, recently a "Read more" section has appeared on every categorized article. It cannot be edited or removed.
Also, the category pages are different as well. Here's a couple screenshots if you're not understanding what I'm talking about:
When did Wikia decide to implement this feature? I would check Community Central but I don't feel like going back to the alley where I was raped, if you will. What are your opinions on this addition? Thanks.Read more >