Welcome to another week of weekly news. That has about as much new content as a CoD game (and give it some time, will be released as frequently as them too).
Call of Duty News
- Literally nothing. Yup, one full week of no new news. Unless something slipped by us. But aside from slippery news, no news. And no news is good news. And good news is better than slippery news.
- Like the sun rising in the East, the polls rise on the Wiki, by the sun. However sadly, have no page 3
- If anyone's Recent Changes borked and became ugly, there is a fix. And luckily it it's cheaper than plastic surgery*! *Offer only applies to countries with free health care.
Some new activity has arisin in the WAr Room, these consist of:
- Dealing with some hilite issues
- Doing stuff to other Wikis
- And the giveaway still needs more votes so we can get it to Wikia to get our BO3 copies to giveaway
Some other stuff
Due to Sam being too tired to find a gif, I quickly got one. - Twig