The Modern Warfare 3 PC Patch, version 1.14, went live June 21st. This is the patch that was released to the other systems which included buffs to weapons such as the Dragunov. Here is the full list of changes:
- Fix for missing .iwd files causing non-DLC players to be booted from games (iw_25.iwd and ie_26.iwd).
- Fix for non-DLC owners being kicked from game when host migrates to DLC owner.
- Change to match making where region searched is determined by party host.
- Reduced kick to bring it more in line with RSASS.
- Dead Man's Hand
- Reduced explosive radius approx. 25%.
- Blast Shield
- Increased damage reduction for Blast Shield in hardcore modes.
- Kill Confirmed
- Updates the player score before updating the team score.
- Removed fall damage.
- Fix for not all Domination defenses counting towards your "Defends" stat.
- Fixed issue where a player wouldn't be able to call in their second Reaper.
- Blind Eye
- Fixed bug where the Blind Eye perk is taken from the player on round transition if earned from getting 8 kills with the Specialist Strike Package.
- Fixed bug where the Blind Eye perk is taken from the player if earned within 5 seconds of spawning.
- Fixed issue with Flash Grenades not correctly working with the Recon perk.
Source: CoD forum