An update for Xbox 360 has been released today which fixes a few bugs. No weapon changes have been made.
Multiplayer Issues Addressed
- Fixed an issue which caused strafe and backwards movement speeds to be slower than intended in certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where Players were able to copy other Players’ emblems.
- Fixed an issue where throwing down and picking up equipment (such as the Bouncing Betty) for a long period of time would cause those items to become invisible when thrown.
- Fixed bullet and equipment collision in Detour with several of the metal tiles in the lower section of the bridge.
- Players are no longer able to stand on invisible collision near the crane in Uplink.
- Fixed an issue in Uplink where Players were able to access invisible collision near the lower start spawn, outside of the intended playspace.
- Players are no longer able to Dive-To-Prone into a section of the downed plane in Cove.
- Improved stability with the preview movies in CoDTV when signing in and out of profiles.
- Fixed an issue where the lobby countdown timer would reset back to full in certain circumstances.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Zombies no longer jitter when they climb on the roof of the bus or when they enter from the windows.
- Fixed an issue where zombies killed inside the bus would attack Players for a second before despawning.
- Leapers no longer become stuck in the main elevator shaft.
- The Double Points upgrade now applies when purchasing ammunition for wall-buy weapons.
- Players are no longer able to Dive-To-Prone on a haystack in the Stables and become free from zombie attack.
- Fixed an issue in the starting area where Players were able to Dive-To-Prone and safely land on collision without going down the slide.
- Players are no longer able to Dive-To-Prone on a fence outside the Church and become free from zombie attack.
- Addressed an issue where Players were able to place a Trample Steam in the Courthouse tunnels, launch themselves into a wall, and become free from zombie attack.
- Fixed an issue where Players were receiving points by touching zombies with the Insta-Kill persistent upgrade active and a sniper rifle equipped.
- Players are no longer able to access unintended collision in-between the General Store and Stables and be free from zombie attack.
- Players no longer get stuck at the bottom of the slide when using Dive-To-Prone.
- Fixed an issue where zombies were getting stuck in walls when Players stood in Vulture-Aid stink.
- Players are no longer able to stand on invisible collision on the Stables’ exterior and be free from zombie attack.
Source: Call of Duty official website