Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Plus, we have some information about the new Story Driven campaign and 8 player experience, coming from theverge.com .
New Features List
- New Playable Characters
- New Campaign Mode, known as "Tranzit"
- The Return of "Survival Mode" from World at War and Black Ops
- Weapons from the Main Black Ops II Campaign, previous versions of Zombies, and specific to Zombie Mode
- New "buildable" weapons in Tranzit
- Zombies Specific Assault Shield, possibly a buildable
- New Grief mode, which is a Zombies 4v4 gamemmode
- CIA and CDC as playable factions
- New Zombie types, including what appears to be a flaming zombie
- Custom games, with modifiers such as what round you start on, headshots only, and removal of things such as the Mystery Box, Pack-A-Punch, etc. from a map.
- Leaderboards, Stat Tracking, and Skill based Matchmaking
- Tranzit's story is a continuation of Moon
Here is the song from the trailer, Avenged Sevenfold's "Carry On" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hvv6BXdQiU
Some Stuff You May Not Have Noticed
Good ol' Joseph Tan noticed a BUNCH of stuff in the trailer that i'm sure most of us did not, here are all his findings (taken from the comments section, posted here for easy access)
- The bus driver's hat is blue and yellow so it's definitely not Richtofen. He doesn't even have any arms...
- We now have to worry about lava.
- New Perk-a-Cola, an existing one or the power switch?
- Blueprints of something... (For the Assault Door, maybe?)
- Another blueprint. (So what else can we make? Hmm...)
- A calculator watch, a tie, a pocket protector and gigantic glasses that are taped together. Pfft, neeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd. Also, maybe that calculator watch is saying something important? Can't make it out.
- Right here you can see the bus driver is a robot. Also, the bus has a ram-thingy, so maybe that leaked achievement that said that you could upgrade the bus was right.
- Here's a very nice overview of the map by TrueHeads.
- That black thing behind the zombie... it can't be seen in the reveal trailer. What is it? It says PAP --RA or something... (There was a leaked achievement that said "Dance On My Grave - Acquire your Tombstone. Hmm...)
- This map takes place at night, right? Why is there a sun? Or is Richtofen plotting something up there on the moon?
- They got rammed by a bus, why did the explode?
- Mystery Box beam of light.
- What is this? A ladder for ants?