Plus, we have some information about the new Story Driven campaign and 8 player experience, coming from theverge.com .
New Features List
- New Playable Characters
- New Campaign Mode, known as "Tranzit"
- The Return of "Survival Mode" from World at War and Black Ops
- Weapons from the Main Black Ops II Campaign, previous versions of Zombies, and specific to Zombie Mode
- New "buildable" weapons in Tranzit
- Zombies Specific Assault Shield, possibly a buildable
- New Grief mode, which is a Zombies 4v4 gamemmode
- CIA and CDC as playable factions
- New Zombie types, including what appears to be a flaming zombie
- Custom games, with modifiers such as what round you start on, headshots only, and removal of things such as the Mystery Box, Pack-A-Punch, etc. from a map.
- Leaderboards, Stat Tracking, and Skill based Matchmaking
- Tranzit's story is a continuation of Moon
Here is the song from the trailer, Avenged Sevenfold's "Carry On" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hvv6BXdQiU
Some Stuff You May Not Have Noticed
Good ol' Joseph Tan noticed a BUNCH of stuff in the trailer that i'm sure most of us did not, here are all his findings (taken from the comments section, posted here for easy access)
- The bus driver's hat is blue and yellow so it's definitely not Richtofen. He doesn't even have any arms...
- We now have to worry about lava.
- New Perk-a-Cola, an existing one or the power switch?
- Blueprints of something... (For the Assault Door, maybe?)
- Another blueprint. (So what else can we make? Hmm...)
- A calculator watch, a tie, a pocket protector and gigantic glasses that are taped together. Pfft, neeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd. Also, maybe that calculator watch is saying something important? Can't make it out.
- Right here you can see the bus driver is a robot. Also, the bus has a ram-thingy, so maybe that leaked achievement that said that you could upgrade the bus was right.
- Here's a very nice overview of the map by TrueHeads.
- That black thing behind the zombie... it can't be seen in the reveal trailer. What is it? It says PAP --RA or something... (There was a leaked achievement that said "Dance On My Grave - Acquire your Tombstone. Hmm...)
- This map takes place at night, right? Why is there a sun? Or is Richtofen plotting something up there on the moon?
- They got rammed by a bus, why did the explode?
- Mystery Box beam of light.
- What is this? A ladder for ants?