Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Eternal night all! I'm Damac1214 and I'll be bringing you the news this week.
Call of Duty
- A trailer was released for Call of Duty: Online's Killstreaks.
- Activision expects sales to be down for the next Call of Duty due to multiple reasons.
- Activision also confirmed Call of Duty 10 will be coming out this year.
- Infinity Ward did the "Harlem Shake". If you don't know what that is, it's pretty funny to watch.
- User NeexPatterson wrote the worlds shortest rant, but actually had some good points BOII Zombies wise.
- NubWubby7 also wrote out his ideal Call of Duty Movie cast. He included Sam Worthington as Dunn and Ewen McGregor as Soap. Only thing is he didn't include Demi-God Swag Iron Man Stark Master aka Robert Downey Jr. on the list.
- The War Room has some stuff going on that's probably not getting solved (huge surprise).
- THE WALKING DEAD IS BACK TONIGHT!!!!!
- The Grammys are also on tonight, but who's gonna watch it? The Walking Dead is back :D.
BestNorth Korea used MW3 footage in a propaganda video, but no one cared because the Walking Dead would be back soon.
- Lunar New Year is tonight, the same night The Walking Dead comes back.
- A Massive Snowstorm, Nemo, came through the Northeast United states. While it's making travel a bit difficult due to unclear roads, you don't need to travel to watch Walking Dead.
Question of the Week
Do you love lamp?
Feel free to feel uncomfortable.
Well that's it for this week! Have a fun week everybody! Also watch the Walking Dead!