This sounds pretty arrogant, but chances are I'm smarter than a good chunk of the wikians. So this blog is a little bit of a rip-off of the "Ask A Marine" blogs by Griever, but not completely.
Basically this is going to be a place where you can ask me serious questions about anything and I'll either answer out of personal knowledge, or I will look up the answer for you. Basically I'm now your intelligent search engine and knowledge center, so ask away wikians, I live to serve and I serve to live.
Please try to keep it to serious questions.
- "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"
- — John "Jack" Fitzgerald Kennedy, President of the United States of Americ
- "It is more agreeable to have the power to give than to receive."
- — Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, Prime Minister, Home Secretary, and A Dozen Other Meritorious Titles
- "Veni vidi vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered.)"
- — Gaius Julius, General, Politician, and Caesar of the Republic of Rome