This is relevant to the wiki :)
- What is the definition of ignorance?
- What is the definition of administrator?
- How does one become ignorant?
- How does one become an administrator?
This is to prove a point.
- Lack of knowledge.
- One who has been granted certain flags or powers that put that person in a position of responsibility in the governance of a website (in this case).
- Loss of memory
- By being (ideally) knowledgeable, wise, responsible, respectable and a regular contributor.
- In reality? It would appear by editing a lot.
So my real question is this: what is the best way to run a wiki? Or even a state? Your thoughts, and historically? :)