Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is relevant to the wiki :)
- What is the definition of ignorance?
- What is the definition of administrator?
- How does one become ignorant?
- How does one become an administrator?
This is to prove a point.
- Lack of knowledge.
- One who has been granted certain flags or powers that put that person in a position of responsibility in the governance of a website (in this case).
- Loss of memory
- By being (ideally) knowledgeable, wise, responsible, respectable and a regular contributor.
- In reality? It would appear by editing a lot.
So my real question is this: what is the best way to run a wiki? Or even a state? Your thoughts, and historically? :)