Hello internet-ians, I have two weeks worth of news, some soda, and a craving for E3.
Call of Duty News
- Sledgehammer would still love the make there third person 'Nam Call of Duty
- Guns love decorations in Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Excited for Advanced Warfare? Show off this excitement with a camouflage!
- Ghosts got a new
hoodiegametype called Reinforce.
- Speaking of that third person game...
Call of Duty Wiki
- Xbox One and Kinect separated? Oh noes!? Oh yayes?. Damac gives us his verdict of this decision by Microsoft.
- Is Call of Duty all pow pow? Or is it all planning and thinking? Magma-Man tells us what he thinks.
In all honesty, it's dead, Jim. But, here are links anyway, in case anyone wants to input stuff.
- Forum:Enabling Top 10 Lists
- Forum:Navigation subgroup template
- Forum:Must Watch Videos
- Forum:Wiki skin revamp
- Forum:Call of Wikia
- Forum:The Wiki and eSports
- Forum:Black Ops II Community Event
- Forum:Regarding trivia sections
- Forum:Revisiting Ghosts personalization articles
- Forum:Changing the image blocking policy.
- June 9th Press conferences, E3 stuff. Get hype. Star Wars: Battlefront, Arkham Knight, Project Beast, Halo 5: Guardians, Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed: Unity (?), NINTENDO STUFF Hoenn and whatnot idk, Advanced Warfare, Destiny, Gears of War 4 (?), Kingdom Hearts 3 (?), Mass Effect 4 (?), The Order: 1886 (?), and maybe a new Uncharted!
- Fate/Zero is awesome
- Godzilla 2014 was awesome
I literally couldn't think of a gif, so have a super undisclosed Battlefield 5 preview. It only cost 29.99