Welp, after Ghosts, Advanced Warfare. And it's better than 5 boxes of pizza and laser weapons. Wait a sec, let me right that down.
Here's my reasons AW was pretty freakin cool.
1. Weapon Variants. You can have a yellow laser beam coming out of an EM1 that is experimental. Let that sink in.
2. Kevin Spacy.
3. The plot. I won't spoil it too much, but the plot actually interested me.
4. Diversity of enemies. Instead of South Americans or Russians, we fight Koreans. Cliche, but it doesn't repeat through other games, so it's ok.
5. Maps. Other than one specific map, I liked the base maps. The exception is Instinct. Cause dying over and over cause of spawning is fun!
6. Character Creation. Wanna make Atlas guy? Go ahead. Wanna make Sentinel guy? Go ahead. Wanna make the most mismatched abomination ever? Go ahead.
7. EXO ZOMBIES OH MY GOD IS THIS A THING NOW
8. RAILGUN HANDCANNON
9. Vectors are auto dual wield.
11. An attachment that negates silencers? Awesome.
This is it for now, I'll find more once I get more opportunities to do crap