Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is my first blog entry, so please excuse me for anything which looks/sounds wrong.
Im going to do a weapon review (coz I see many people do it) and my choice of weapon is the M14 in black ops.
The pros on this gun are acceptable:
- 3 shots to the any part of the body
- two shots for a headshot
- No worry for ammunition consumption
- Medium recoil (increased recoil with an ACOG scope)
- clear sights
Now im on the not so good points:
- Semi automatic makes the weapon difficult for close quarters
- Can easily be outnumbered by fully automatic and burst weapons
To my opinion, some good attachments would be either:
- an optic, ACOG is not recommended (but I use it)
- The grip
- Grenade launcher
If you want to get a good latch at someone, use the perk 'hardened' as it would be more useful in long range combat.
The M14 may not be the best weapon, but someone who has a fast trigger finger and good experience should use the weapon as a good edge on enemies.
Hope ya like.