Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3’s release this November will no doubt be the event of the year and is certain to achieve a new level of action-packed, unflinching entertainment,"…." Not only will the limited edition eyewear provide a visual advantage to gamers through those long nights of intense action, but they will be able to show their affinity for the new blockbuster and look badass while playing it."
- — Rob Aarnes, president of GUNNAR Optiks
Ever wanted to play a game and look badass? Well, good news for you then. Gunnar Optiks and Activision have joined forces to bring you a stylish set of glasses, while having a few visual advantages compared to the average gamer. The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gunnar Optiks will feature the Call of Duty logo on them, along with a few other features.
- Amber Tint - Specially formulated lens tint conditions and shifts the color spectrum to provide superior contrast, detail and resolution.
- Minimizes Eye Fatigue - Lens geometry and tint reduces visual stress and dry eyes.
- Reduces Glare - Lens coatings and material reduces glare and improves visual focus.
- Improves Focus - Amber lens tint and geometry help your eyes focus more naturally improving comfort and protecting against fatigue.
- Sharpens Detail - i-AMP lens technology enhances detail for sharper, clearer vision.
- Fit - Lightweight frame, extended coverage, adjustable nose pads, and custom spring hinges
- 20/20 Ready - Out of the box solution for 20/20 or 20/20 corrected vision.
- Rx Compatible - Custom Prescriptions are available through GUNNAR’s prescription program with Carl Zeiss Vision across approximately 15,000 eye care providers nationwide.
Be ready for these stylish new "Optiks", sold exclusively at Best Buy for a retail price of $99. Pre-orders are available, and more details will be released later, along with the official release date.
- Gunnar's homepage for these new MW3 themed glasses
- Pre-order page for the MW3 themed glasses
- Cinemablent.com with details on the new Gunnar Optiks