Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
With Call of Duty: Zombies being successful on the iPhone, it appears that the zombies have come to take over your Android devices. In a post on the official Callofduty website, they kindly shared with us the "BLACK OPS ZOMBIES ANDROID FIELD MANUAL."
In the Field Manual, it tells us several things including:
- You should avoid playing when your device is connected with a Bluetooth enabled device, or if connected to a computer via USB. If playing single player, you should set the device to Flight Mode
- You can only play with people who are connected on the same wi-fi network.
- If you disconnect from your game, you CAN ATTEMPT A RECONNECTION by selecting "Re-Join last disconnected session"!!!
- Power, traps, the Mystery Box will be returning, as will the Powerups:
- And these Perk-a-Colas (It states that multiple perks can be used at once, no mention of a limit):
- Dead Ops Arcade is coming, with all of the powerups and weapons in the console version.
There is also a video out, posted on the official callofduty's youtube channel.
- Official Blog Post on the callofduty website - CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS ZOMBIES ANDROID FIELD MANUAL
- xperiagamer.com - Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies on Android
- pocketgamer.co.uk - Android devices about to be infested with Call of Duty-flavoured zombies