With Call of Duty: Zombies being successful on the iPhone, it appears that the zombies have come to take over your Android devices. In a post on the official Callofduty website, they kindly shared with us the "BLACK OPS ZOMBIES ANDROID FIELD MANUAL."
In the Field Manual, it tells us several things including:
- You should avoid playing when your device is connected with a Bluetooth enabled device, or if connected to a computer via USB. If playing single player, you should set the device to Flight Mode
- You can only play with people who are connected on the same wi-fi network.
- If you disconnect from your game, you CAN ATTEMPT A RECONNECTION by selecting "Re-Join last disconnected session"!!!
- Power, traps, the Mystery Box will be returning, as will the Powerups:
- And these Perk-a-Colas (It states that multiple perks can be used at once, no mention of a limit):
- Dead Ops Arcade is coming, with all of the powerups and weapons in the console version.
There is also a video out, posted on the official callofduty's youtube channel.
- Official Blog Post on the callofduty website - CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS ZOMBIES ANDROID FIELD MANUAL
- xperiagamer.com - Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies on Android
- pocketgamer.co.uk - Android devices about to be infested with Call of Duty-flavoured zombies