Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Treyarch just released their new Annihilation map pack trailer, which features 4 new multiplayer maps:
- Hangar 18 which is set in and has "many easter eggs"
- Silo which is set in a CCCP nuclear missile site and is "one of the largest maps in the entire game"
- Drive-in which has a similar play style to Nuketown and is "fairly small"
- Hazard which is inspired by the World at War map Cliffside and "focuses on Long distance engagements"
- Shangri-La will see the 4 original zombie characters, Nikolai Belinski, Tank Dempsey, Edward Richtofen and Takeo Masaki fight "new enemies" and use "new weapons".
Read more >
Annihilation will be released on the Xbox Live marketplace on June 28th 2011.
Today, the Modern Warfare 3's trailer analysis was uploaded to the official Call of Duty wiki Youtube channel.
The analysis contains almost all locations, vehicles, weapons, and characters seen in the Reveal Trailer.
You can watch the analysis here:
- Commenting disabled, people seem to dislike the French.
The three-dimensional craze isn't going to stop any time soon as Activision announced that Call of Duty: Black Ops will be 3D compatible on every system (Xbox 360, PS3 and PC with the proper NVIDIA chipset) when it launches on November 9.Read more >
I got the chance to swing by the W Hotel in San Francisco last week to check out Black Ops in 3D. While I'm not a huge fan of having to wear glasses to get the 3D effect, there's no denying that Call of Duty uses the technology as well as any other game I've seen.
An Activision representative showed me two campaign levels in full 3D glory: WMD (a level that we've been seeing since E3) and Numbers (something brand new). If you haven't seen WMD, then you probably haven't seen much from Black Ops at all. It f…
New trailer about Black Ops customazion is finally here!
Judging by that, we will be getting more trailers soon!
Click here to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0_r4-eTmlARead more >
It has been confirmed by Josh Olin on the official Call of Duty site that dedicated servers for Black Ops can only be ordered from Gameservers.com .
This means "no public server files" for us.
You can also read the full Post-MP Reveal PC FAQ here:
http://callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=270441&sid=bn4h5hej9n2huf6vin8d93v405Read more >