Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
EpiKc here with another useless blog that nobody will ever read... I will describe and tell my wishlist for the perfect Call of Duty game. Please don't flame me, this is not a game, just an idea.
The graphics should be like MW3 graphics, but just a little higher. The graphics shouldn't look cartoony and contrasty. The style should should be like actual war. When there is rain, the HUD should have a couple of rain drops on the edges and some in the center drippling down. When there is a sandstorm or any kind of duststorm, the HUD should be a little blurry and it should look like you're eyes are squinted. When you're under water the HUD should be all twisty and a little blurry. You should be able to see your you're whole body in 1st person, arms, legs, torso, shoulder. It should have advanced texture streaming, shadowing, lighting, and it should have destrutible buildings.
Weapons & PlaystylesEdit
This game's feel should be like Black Ops. Easy and fun. The weapons should actually have recoil. Knife lunge is supposed to be realistic and not like Black Ops knife range. It should be the same for everyone. In Black Ops, you barely have an lunge, while the other guy comes up to you 3 feet away, you knife first, the knife last, but somehow they get you because of the lunge. Attachments should benifit the weapon and not decrease the weapons stats. ACOG should be removed from snipers. Surpressors should decrease the weapon's recoil by 5% as it does in real life(sorta). You should also be able to equip 2 attachments for every gun without a perk. The weapons should be a mix of "all war" weapons. Weapons should have stoping power intergrated into them, they should have their own unique RoF, Damage, Recoil, Reload, and sights. Weapons should have pack-a-punch, chrome, and gold camo, also a bunch others. They should also have a variety of weapons. Such as:
10 Assault Rifles
Weapons/Attatchment Wishlist(ALL UNLOCKED IN ORDER)Numbers in () are levels.Edit
Thompson(Wood replaced with polymor plastic)(8)
PPSh-41(Wooden parts replaced with polymor plastic, default grip.)(13)
Galil ACE 21(35)
M16(3 round burst)(32)
StG-44(Wood replaced with polymor plastic)(36)
Uzi Pistol(3 round burst)(20)
Gold Desert Eagle(40)
- Quickscoping enabled.
- No sniper hitmarkers.
- Balanced Guns.
- At least 15 seconds of sprint.
- GUNS ACTUALLY HAVE RECOIL!
- No grenade launchers, only secondary weapon slot can only have grenade launchers.
- No stupid challenges for perks.
- Same attachments as Black Ops, but flamethrowers and shotguns get resupplied. MW2 red dot sight, reflex sight is replaced with holographic sights.
- Launchers aren't overpowered.
- Dedicated servers.
- No CoD points, you unlock everything by level, and or simple challenges.
- New wager-match like gamemodes.
- Private matches are now fully customizable and cotain ALL gamemodes.
- Drivable vehicles.
- 40 Ranks and 15 prestiges, you unlock pack-a-punch camo at prestige 5, chrome at 10th, colored clan tags at 11th, gold at 14th, at 15th prestige you're gun recoil decreases by 10%.
- No headshots for regular camos, their pre-unlocked.
- Same killstreaks as MW2, but it has attack dogs as a 12 killstreak, and blackbird as a 8 killstreak.
- Customizable red dot, holographic, acog, and sniper scopes.
- Pre-made titles and emblems.
- Good hit detection.
- Everytime you prestige, you get to keep 1 class. It rentains pro perks, camos, attachments, and weapons only for that class.
- There is dive-to-prone.
- Snipers have range maxed out.
- Snipers have accuracy maxed out.
- Sniper's mobililty is slow.
Ghost(Regular version is invisble to UAV and you're radar can't be jammed, pro version is invisible to attack helicopters, dogs, harriers, and Pave Low.)
Flak Jacket(Nerfed a little so you at least take a litte more fire and explosive damage than the Black Ops original standard.)
Hardline(Like Black Ops.)
Overkill(Two primary weapons, pro version makes it so that any weapon you pick up, has extra reserve ammo.)
Sleight of Hand
Steady Aim(Like Black Ops.)
Bling(3 attachments now, pro version is extra nades & two secondary attachments.)
Juggernaut(DOES NOT INCREASE HEALTH, regular version is no flinch, pro version has no fall damage.)
Hacker(Regular version detects enemy equipment and disables it, the radius for this is smaller than a motion sensor radius, pro version is just like Black Ops.)
Lightweight(Increases speed by 5% and makes you jump higher, pro version makes your knife lunge by 10%.)
Tactical Mask(Like Black Ops.)
Fast Lock(A new one. Regular Version locks on to enemy vehile and aircraft faster, and pro version makes the ADS aim assist better.)
Eavesdrop(Regular version makes you listen to enemy's voice chat, the radius for this is like a motion sensor, the pro version filters out any static noise made by players.)
All the past zombies maps from WaW and Black Ops, remade once again with better graphics. The mystery box has all the wonder weapons and the game's weapons. Also, double hitting was fixed so zombies do it less.
There is going to be Spec Ops. The maps from MW2 and MW3. There will be Map Packs for this.
There are going to be 3 Map Packs for this game. Each will contain 2 oldschool multiplayer maps, 3 new multiplayer maps, 4 Spec Ops maps, and a new zombies map.