Okay, this has nothing at all to do with Call of Duty, but I will just post it because many people here like My Little Pony, and I am also aware that some play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (such as myself).
As the title suggests, there is a MLP mod for Skyrim. It replaces the dragons with the pony that's yellow-ish with pink hair. Sorry, I forgot the name :(
Just saying, have a nice night (or day),
EternalBlaze 00:51, January 19, 2012 (UTC)Read more >
Hey everyone, I just made this blog post for a gametype my friends (and me partially) created for Call of Duty: World at War. We're trying to get it (somewhat) popular among the CoD community, similar to the well known gametypes, "Mike Myers" and "Cops and Robbers."
The game is called (If anyone is offended by this, which some of you will, I'm sorry, I didn't come up with the name) "Communist Tank" and is played on maps with tanks (which only Red Army and Wehrmacht maps have, hence the "Communist" part in the game name).
Players should have a decent amount of people in the lobby, around 4-8. A small lobby isn't the best...
The gametype will have to be played on Search and Destroy, and the round limit will have to be set to its maximum (8 rounds)…
Read more >
Hello, I know many of you are busy and probably won't read this, but I need help. Actually me and a few other editors need help on the Need for Speed Wiki. The Wiki is planning to basically rebuild the site by fixing articles, change Wiki format (color, background, etc.) and we really need some help with articles, since there are only about 4 or 5 editors including me on there currently (and those occasional anons).
Even if you only edit a few times, it will be helpful to us and we will be grateful.
By the way, if any of you who reads this know "Hax 217," he also asks too.
Just stop by if you want to help, and THANKS A BUNCH!
JerryWiffleWaffle :) 22:44, March 31, 2011 (UTC)Read more >
Even though this will never happen while CoD exists, I have a new zombies idea, but not for BO. It's for Modern Warfare 2 (yes, I like MW2). Details below:
- The Setting will take place at Makarov's Estate. The players will also have access to the other two buildings in the map, but not the boathouse.
- The Characters will be different, but I may change them
- They are named by point counter color: Shepherd (White), Makarov (Blue), Soap (Yellow), and Roach (Green).
- The zombies would be a mix of Makarov's mercenaries to US Army Rangers. The zombies will be from every faction in-game, which sounds unrealistic, but this will NEVER EVER happen.
- Every weapon in-game will be featured. I don't feel like putting any off the wall guns (yes, I'm lazy as well)
Can anyone edit in the ATEFI section of this wiki or do you have to get special permission from someone? I made this blog because I didn't know who to ask and there were a million people on the list of ATEFI users... sorry.Read more >