Let's start with the tweaks for ghosts 1. More players for the bigger maps on current gens
2. fix in hit detection, lag or frame drops- what ever it is to improve gun play. I feel something is making my shots not hit when my guns spot on his chest.
3. fix spawns- I feel like a guy I kill will somewhere within like 3 feet of me.
Here are a couple of personal tweaks I want to see that can improve ghosts
1. Improving the point system- You can unlock perks by leveling up but not things like guns and equipments. Simple change I want to be able to unlock guns and equipment by leveling up. Allow guns to unlock attachments by using the gun like in MW3/BO2.
2. Know for those who have played Planetside 2 will know theres daily weapon challenges- using …Read more >
Overall I find ghost to be a great improvement over BO2(not saying it was bad). One noticeable improvement is sound whoring is back and better then ever. The new engine can distinguish different materials, the unique gun sounds, silencers and more. I would recommend getting a good headset as it will help in ghost tremendously
I'm infatuated with the fast pace of the game. From the maps layout and how the damage profile of the weapons makes every style of play effective on all maps.
There is only one flaw of the game so far to me - the maps and thats because only 12 people can play on these big maps. I'm hoping that on next generation console that gets worked out, I'm pretty sure that will as groun dwar will be on the next gen consoles.
The …Read more >
1. the deadeye perk- I'm only really worried about this perk being used with a sniper and/or by a good player. since the perk increase the chance to do more damage with every kill.
2. the compensator - If this works the way its said to in the squad trailer for all weapons were with each kill the gun's recoil is decreased.
To give you and idea of why the above is concerning- A guy using an smg with rapid fire and compensator with deadeye is a member of optic and they're on streak. Their gun could fire at like 1000 RPM with a 2 shot kill and have no recoil if the above is true. Anyway back to other concerns.
3. Danger close- It unknown if the perk will increase explosive damage but Im concerned if it will. Heres why
-The support streak is comin…Read more >
I waited till now to do this review because I wanted a while to get my final thoughts
So basically the point of the nerf was to make quickscoping harder. Not BO1 harder just enough to make it so it be harder. Now what did the patch do, well it did two things
1. lowered the bolt action sniper's fire rate roughly 15% I think. Making it harder for each sniper to make a follow up shot if they miss or if going after multiple foes
2. There sprint recovery went from 250MS to 300MS. This makes the sniper slower to pull up after sprinting.
One thing I've come to think is this patch severed another purpose and that was simply to make each bolt action sniper fits its role and stand apart from the other.
DSR- this patch made it fit the real life sniper r…
Read more >
for those of you who dont know IW recently announced snipers wont have aim assist. I'll link the video- http://www.ausgamers.com/features/read/3350029
Then before we go into a free for all and freak about that I'll link Tina from IW twitter page- https://twitter.com/Teanah
Scroll down as you'll find a conversation between her and some people. In particular Faze Kross. She says its gone in the traditional sense like MW3. So Quickscoping will be in the game but you will have to adjust.
I know this is just speculation but I think its safe to assume snipers won't be able to use quickdraw and/or dexterity.
Now heres why I think nerfing quickscoping is the wrong move for Ghosts. QS as I see it is a tactic not a playstyle it's strategy. You cant jus…Read more >