Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A little guide I put together through past expierences. If you disagree, then just say so and don't be a bitch about it.
- Take the road less traveled:. Like the snowy path in Summit or the outer allyways of Kowloon, these areas are great hiding spots and since few enemies check there, you can gain a number of kills before blowing your cover.
- Automatic doesn't mean better: Nothing against Automatic weapons, but really, semi-automatic weapons have devistating damage and can kill a group of three easily.
- Patience is a virtue: Wait for enemies, don't jump into the firefight. This is Call of Duty, not reality.
- Spam isn't that bad...: Trust me, no one ever complains. I got Warlord pro by spamming with a Tomahawk.
- Pick your Perks: Some Perks aren't useful for a variety of things, like how Scout is only good for snipers or Tactical Mask only works with Nova Gas.
- Is it worth it? No: If you are going to try and be Epic, the only thing Epic about you will be your Epicilly Embarissing Death.
- Call out Enemies: If you see enemies teammates don't, tell them via headset.
- Don't lose it: If you are killed while accessing an area more than once, don't go back there. The enemy probably knows where you can come in. Best bet: Either lob a grenade or leave him alone. They gotta leave sometime.
If there is anything I can add, just tell me.