- Corrected several issues related to Mod Tools file downloading
- Ninja Pro Perk no longer makes sounds when mantling or diving to prone
- Theater screenshots, films, clips and custom games now display player ratings
- Addressed pathing issues in Call of the Dead
- Addressed various exploits in MP and Zombies
One of the "pathing issues" (I think):
(I DID NOT PUT THE ABOVE VIDEO LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION BECAUSE IT IS MINE. IT ISN'T, MY NAME CLEARLY ISN'T BAJAN CANADIAN, NOR AM I CANADIAN)
NO B.S IN THE COMMENTSRead more >
Here it is:
- Added support for mods in preparation for the upcoming tools release.
- Addressed various MP & Zombie exploits.
- Improved memory utilization in MP.
- Improved DLC filter in server browser – you can now hide any servers running content you do not own.
- Corrected issue which sometimes required repurchase of emblems or clan tags on weapons.
- Address some cases in which player could not receive Zombie invites.
- Replaced RPG with Grim Reaper in Gun Game Wager Match.
- Fine-tuned napalm and bombing-run damage indoors.
- Prevented rare invulnerability issue.
- Demolition bombs can no longer explode and be defused at the same time.
- Spy plane now activates in One in the Chamber in all cases.
- The “Sprint Kills” challenge for Steady Aim perk now rewards the player…
Read more >
The usual various fixes for exploits & bugs, however, the "Sniper tweak for dedicated servers" is a little interesting. Leave a comment if you know what this is.
- Radar now always activates when two players remain in a OIC wager match.
- Pack-a-Punch ammo information now visible at wall weapon purchase points in all Zombie maps.
- Addressed an issue where Challenges were not appearing in After Action Report.
- Pentagon Thief no longer freezes when target disconnects from Zombie Pentagon.
- Addressed various exploits.
- Fixed possible wrong gametype shown in server info screen.
- Server browser Hide DLC Content filter saves to player config like other filter settings.
- Call vote menu updated with all maps.
- Addressed issue causing reserved slot kicks on servers wi…
Read more >
It includes all the Second Chance tweaks from consoles + Rcon DLC support, check it out:
- Improved stability for Zombies, Multiplayer, and Dedicated
- Fixed server hitching when client is kicked for
- Added server browser Filter for DLC.
- Quickmatch will prioritize servers running only the maps you
- Addressed various MP and Zombies exploits.
- Addition of the “Dolly Cam” editing mode in Theater.
- Improved reliability of Recent Game films saving
- Connectivity improvements for Zombies.
- Added ability to remove Counter Spy-Plane effects with the
- Players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited
with a kill when the downed player is killed or takes the 'coward's
- Players will no longer receive any “hit…
Read more >
- Improved stability for Zombies, Multiplayer, and Dedicated Servers.
Only 3 things, but this'll really be popular with new players focused on Zombies or anyone with an Nvidia graphics card:
Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Shader Warming fix for compatibility with upcoming Nvidia
- Additional stability improvements
- Zombie levels DOA and Five unlocked
- Shader Warming fix for compatibility with upcoming Nvidia driver