What the title says. Here's what's new:
· MP Audio stuttering on certain systems.
· Playercards sometimes not showing properly.
· Added three Private Match Server Settings: Team Change, Team-Up Period, and Keep Balanced Teams.
· Added Alternate Color Scheme for accessibility: Settings / Multiplayer / Player Name Indicator.
· Changed Team-Up Period countdown interval to 10 seconds.
· Combat Training sessions are no longer counted in Server Browser Unranked tab.
· Friends on your team will now show as blue on your minimap.
· Prevention of various exploits.
· Objective markers localized for all languages.
· Various stability improvements
Call of Duty: Black Ops Rcon Tool
· Recognize new "invalid password" server response
The color scheme is a new option, kind of like Shader Warming in the last patch. Basically, instead of friendlies being green & enemies being red, friendlies are blue & enemies are orange
The stability improvements are noticable. (Editor's note: I've seen slighty high FPS's & have had NO crashes since trying out the new patch.)
Questions for comments:
Do the consoles get the new color scheme?
Is the color scheme useful?
Are the stability improvements noticable?