This game is inspired by the Gun Game from Counter-Strike and the Gun Game from Call of Duty: Black Ops. I found a way to make practice so we can be good at this later on when the game comes out. Deep Impact
- Free for All
- Lives Respawn: 3 to 7 lives
- Spectator: Free
- Maps: medium to large maps
- Time: 5 minutes
- Score Limit: any level you want
- No KILLSTREAKS ALLOWED
GAME GUNS REQUIREMENTS:
- Weapons must use:
- Attachments can use:
- Equipments to use:
- Perks to use:
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
- Tier 3
- DeathStreaks (MW2)
- Game Rules:
- Must hip Fire if automatic. (Scoping or ADS if you have bolt-action or semi-auto)
- Player must start with the secondary weapon they choose. After getting a kill, they switch to their primary weapon. After getting their kill with their primary weapon, you grab a weapon from the dead body of the person you kill (you cannot kill another person until you steal that weapon from the one you previously killed).
- If that stolen weapon is low on ammo, you can use your knife to steal another weapon from the enemy.
- If you get a weapon you don't like (RPG, AT4, FAL, Javelin, etc.), just learn to deal with it until you can find another weapon to steal.
- If you die, you start with the same tactic from above. You start with your secondary, then your primary, then any weapon you get to steal from dead bodies you kill from.
- Winner is if you kill everyone (since they have 3-7 lives left) or time limit reached.
- If caught a player cheating, you can kill that certain player once without dealing with the rules.
MORE RULES TO THINK OF LATER!!!